Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boppy Time is Mommy and Zoë's special moments






My days are full of so much JOY. It is little wonder why it is that the family is centered in Heavenly Fathers plan and is where our greatest joys are. I get to wake up to this every single day. Isn't she precious, I don't care if I am biased, she is a pretty incredible kid. These pictures are of Zoë and I having our everyday "Boppy Time" after she wakes up from her naps we have Boppy time this is where Zoë and I talk to each other, make faces at each other, sing to each other, practice her sitting up and leg exercises. Its GREAT. There will come a day when she out grows Boppy time, but until then folks these are what my wonderful days consist of.

4 comments:

The Gould's said...

Zoe is just gorgeous Leah!!! I love watching her grow up through your pics. Isn't being a mommy great and they bring so much joy in your life. Keep up the good work and maybe next time I am in Cali I can meet her.

courtney said...

hoooray! i think that's the first time i've seen her neck! it's so pretty.

corryfever said...

she is so so cute! these pictures are to die for.

sarah said...

that first pic is so cute! that face is priceless! shr is adorable.