Thursday, September 25, 2008

Zoë's blessing Pics





We wanted to post again on Zoë's blessing for two reasons. First because our sister Courtney was the only one out of our whole families who could not make this special event. So here is to you Courtney, we love you and really wished you could of been there. We miss you tons. We will make it up there so we can see you and so that Zoë can get to bond with her beautiful Aunt. 2ND reason because my Aunt Sue is the best. My Aunt Sue is responsible for these beautiful captured images of Zoë. You know that saying"A jack of all trades but a master of none" She is the Jack of all trades, except that she is a master of all. She is the most talented and considerate, thoughtful person I know. I admire her so much and hope I can be at least half the person she is, because if i can at least accomplish that I will have succeeded in life. Plus Zoë will be one lucky girl to have a mother that can do half the things Sue does. My cousins definitely have a great Mother.

2 comments:

corryfever said...

she is so beautiful!

courtney said...

oh thank you! love you so much, and miss you. i'll be home for some zoe time the weekend of the 9th--i'd call to tell you, but you don't have phones anymore! you'll have to give me a call.