Thursday, September 25, 2008

The ever frightening nose sucker


Every once in awhile there will be a morning when Zoë wakes up and her nose is so plugged it makes noises when she sleeps. To keep her free and cleared from all intruders we bring out the green bulb yes the ever so frightening object. This is what occurs every time we perform the nose suck {picture above}. Am I a horrible mother if I said that I think she is so cute when she cries and it kind of makes me laugh, obviously not when it comes to the serious cries of pain and sadness. Her cries are really different when it comes to the nose suck. I always heard that babies have different cries for each thing. It pretty much is true although it took me awhile to get them down. Doesn't this picture make you want to just kiss her all over her face.

No comments: