Saturday, June 28, 2008
Our Doctor says
Tyler and I have weekly appointments with Dr. Yu. We always look forward to seeing her. Seeing her means finding out more about our little Zoe. Today's news she has continued to drop and her heart beat has dropped to 135 beats per minute, which means her brain has fully matured. Our doctor says that she is ready and would like to even see her come this coming week. Can you believe it any day now we could be holding Zoe in our arms. Only excitement consumes us as we come to find that our desires have been realized. Our families are hoping for a 4th of July baby. How fun will that be if it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHH! We're getting so excited for you guys!!! Hope she does come this week! Love you Two! Noah and Twink
Hey Leah! Congratulation on your up coming baby girl! I had forgotten that I heard you were pregnant a long time ago, so I was surprised again when I found your blog! Newborns are great! I'm in love with mine! Where are you delivering at? I hope all goes well! I can't wait to see what she looks like! She'll be so cute! :)
p.s. It's funny that we got married only a couple weeks apart, and now we are having our first baby only about two months apart! I think we are on the same life schedule!
Post a Comment