Built to Satisfy
Poor bailey. I admire his attempts to avoid complete and total replacement by little Zoe. By the way, I love the colors for her room. So cute! Be sure to post pictures when you get the room finished.
this is shameless--just a tiny step away from producing calendars of your pomeranians posed as rhett and scarlett in gone with the wind.
i love bailey! that is so cute!
That is so cute! Love Baileyhttps://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-mudah-download-subtitle-film/
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Poor bailey. I admire his attempts to avoid complete and total replacement by little Zoe. By the way, I love the colors for her room. So cute! Be sure to post pictures when you get the room finished.
this is shameless--just a tiny step away from producing calendars of your pomeranians posed as rhett and scarlett in gone with the wind.
i love bailey! that is so cute!
That is so cute! Love Bailey
https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-mudah-download-subtitle-film/
Post a Comment