Friday, June 6, 2008

"Are you scared to become parents?"

This photo was taken back in February, Tyler and I decorated cookies for each other for Valentines Day. My creation is on the right and Tylers on the left. The steady question that has been frequently asked "Are you scared to become parents?" Absolutley not. I like to think that like these cookies and how different they are, go well together, are very compatible. We are very excited to be parents and feel so blessed at this time of our lives. Just today at Urban Renewal a lady said to me "Your life will change drasticlly once you have the baby." I thought about what she said, it's definately not the first time I have heard this statement. Every time I do hear it it gets me even more excited, it's a change we look forward to.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I think you two will be AWESOME parents. Your little girl couldn't be any luckier...she gets to be born in socal AND have you two as mom and dad :)