We stayed in the hospital for 2 days and finally brought our Zoe home. These pictures will tell a lot of what Zoe and her mommy and daddy have been doing since they have been home.
These pictures melt my heart. She is GORGEOUS and you two seem to be fitting into the roles of Mommy and Daddy so well. I hope to see the happy thrio when I am in CA in a week.
She's adorable! Those first weeks can be hard but it's so fun and you'll have a lot of precious memories from this time. These pictures make me want to have another baby.
if these pictures tell the story, apparently all she and her parents have been doing since she got home is laying around and sleeping. man, you guys got so lazy!!!
jk. you know i'd be there laying around with you if i could. luckies! zoe's so precious.
6 comments:
These pictures melt my heart. She is GORGEOUS and you two seem to be fitting into the roles of Mommy and Daddy so well. I hope to see the happy thrio when I am in CA in a week.
Gorgeous baby!!!! Can't wait to see her. I love half Asian babies.
She's adorable! Those first weeks can be hard but it's so fun and you'll have a lot of precious memories from this time. These pictures make me want to have another baby.
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!
i love her!!!!!! shes so precious. i see so much of leah in here. and its not just that dark dark hair!! :)
if these pictures tell the story, apparently all she and her parents have been doing since she got home is laying around and sleeping. man, you guys got so lazy!!!
jk. you know i'd be there laying around with you if i could. luckies! zoe's so precious.
Post a Comment