Wednesday, July 30, 2008











Our friend Amber Baker is starting up a photography business, FINALLY. We were lucky to be her demo's for her business. This picutre is just a sample of what kind of work she does. I am her personal advertisment so to say, I think her work is beautiful if your interested call me I will get in contact. I will soon put up a slide show of the rest of the work she did

3 comments:

Rhandi said...

Wow! The pictures of Zoe are beautiful! Maybe we should have Amber take pictures of Cayman, plus we are long overdue for a visit to the fabulous Foresters!

Cindy said...

Great pics of Zoe. What a blessing to have such fun photos. Can't wait to see her in person as she's adorable and also very luck to have you both for parents. So, does it feel like you've always had her...doesn't take long to feel like a family. Sending love - always!

Mandy said...

Ah she is so cute! Sorry I didn't get to come visit, my trip to CA was so brief and so full of family :) Fortunately Christmas is coming up. Love the pictures, your friend is so talented!