Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby Shower gifts



Tyler's sweet employees at his work threw him a baby shower last week. We got super cute stuff from everyone, but there was one gift that seemed worthy to blog because there is a fun story behind it. Kathy and her son Jack got Zoe little Van shoes. The next week on Memorial day Tyler caved in and decided to get himself a pair of new shoes, since his old ones were looking pretty worn out. We went to Old Town Pasadena to the Vans store and after 35 mins of looking he bought his pair of Vans. We get home and because I am nesting like crazy and feel the need to sort through Zoe's clothes every single day I discovered that the pair of shoes that Tyler bought for himself are the same exact pair of vans that Zoe has. Same color and style. Like father , like daughter right. I'm feeling a little left out now so in the future look for three pair of shoes that are exactly the same.

3 comments:

Brecken said...

those little matching shoes are so cute. I'm so excited for you to have your baby. Hopefully you are able to get sleep now.

Brittany said...

Those little shoes are to die for! Zoe is going to be one stylish little gal! Like father like daughter!

john said...

that is the cutest thing ever!!! i love baby vans! scarlette had b&w checkers