Wednesday, May 28, 2008

3rd Month of Pregnancy


I dont have the 2nd month picture since I was sick but by the third month I was back on my feet and this is the only photos I have for the 3rd month. Still not much in the growth of my stomach.
The people in the first photo are of our dear friends the De Los Rios family. Jose and Helen are the ones on the left of us in the pic. Jose is the hip one and Helen the adorable curly haired scottish girl, they are some of the best people you will ever meet. We just wish they lived a lot closer. Although we have to say that it is pretty cool to have friends that live in England London. Maybe someday Tyler and I will become Jet Setters not for business purposes but purely for pleasure to see them. To Jose and Helen we have decided that Tyler's graduation gift from Cal Poly will be a trip to England to see you guys. The few times that they do come to the USA we are just so grateful to see them. We look forward to seeing you guys in August. We love you guys.
The second photo is of Tyler and I ate the Los Angeles Temple attending Drew and Alicia's wedding. What a beautiful day that was. We are grateful to have a new addition to the Family. We hope you two enjoy each moment together. We love you guys very much.

No comments: