Many people have asked us how Zoe is doing with a new sibling in town. I hope these pictures speak for themselves on this matter.
Zoe loves her sister and loves to show her effections toward her.
Zoe is still running around and having fun.
She gets tired every now and then of the shared attention.
She still loves her Mom and Dad
She is still laughing.
Zoe is still a joy in our lives.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so adorable! What a cute and fun little girl! Love the pictures! Good to hear from you! :)
I love that picture of You Tyler and Zoe on the bed it is soooo cute!
Could your girls be ANY cuter?!? Probably not :) When we are in CA next we need to get together. Has it really been almost 3 years since we have seen you guys?
Hey just wanted your address. I realized I don't even have your email address to get in touch with you. Do you mind emailing me your address? Just wanted to send a Christmas card your way! Thanks so much - Brittany
Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays!
Bolivianbritt@yahoo.com
Hey friends! Great to get an update and hear that all is going well. What cute little girls! Leah, did you ever decide what health/fitness route you wanted to take? If I can help or give you more info, call me for sure, my cell is still the same. Much love!
very nice
https://saham.news/pinjaman-kredit-aman-cepat-di-cekaja/11990/
Post a Comment