adorable! I love that you dressed up too! That's the spirit! Hope you're feeling better! Did you get kirras birthday invitation? I emailed it to you guys. It woudl be so fun to see you! Will you let me know if you can make it. You can drive with us if you want so you don't have to pay to get into the beach. Let me know tiffanygarfield@gmail.com...I think drew and alicia are coming too. talk to you later! twink :)
4 comments:
what a cute idea. thanks for posting!
So cute. Little Zoe is adorable. I hope you are starting to feel better. have you found out what you are having?
adorable! I love that you dressed up too! That's the spirit! Hope you're feeling better! Did you get kirras birthday invitation? I emailed it to you guys. It woudl be so fun to see you! Will you let me know if you can make it. You can drive with us if you want so you don't have to pay to get into the beach. Let me know tiffanygarfield@gmail.com...I think drew and alicia are coming too. talk to you later! twink :)
Sooo cute and adorable, thanks for sharing
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-penjual-sayur-dan-buah-online/
Post a Comment