Tyler has praised me too much for so many things that I keep thinking I really couldn't have done without him, yet he gives me all the credit.
So I decided that I would surprise post a tribute to my husband. All these pictures should tell you how much he is involved as a husband and a father. Tyler is an amazing person. Everyday he comes home from a busy day at school and with much anticipated work on his hands yet he takes time for Zoë and I. He volunteers to changing her diapers, feeding her, and even finds time for a little one on one. Zoë has taken a liking to his playfull, cheerful ways. She is still very young to know certain faces, but when her dad comes home she lights up. I love him for that. He has every good reason to just come home and lock himself in the room and do homework but he doesn't. I admire his active involvement among a life of full time school.
4 comments:
Tyler really is a good guy! Zoe is so lucky to have him as her daddy! I love all of the pictures... Zoe is getting so big!
this post is blatantly about prop 8 (which is sort of off topic, but not really because dads are awesome)
the best part of this experience has been where i've realized that we really can help our society be better. whether or not prop 8 passes-- we all need to work together to make families stronger. all families.
thank you for your site and your courage.
gender matters. children have a right to a mom and a dad.
http://prop8discussion.wordpress.com/category/children-have-a-right-to-a-mom-and-a-dad/
and
http://prop8discussion.wordpress.com/category/separate-but-equal/
are you talking about me? that's not what i meant! i love that you're positive, leah. and i love to see what a sweet family you are.
tyler is such a good guy. we are always so impressed by him.
Post a Comment