Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend of Family and Fun














































This weekend was full of activity and fun. It started with Zoë Tyler and I going to Claremont to have lunch with Gramsie Lynn, Courtney, and Alicia at Aladdin Jr's. After a yummy lunch of mediteranian food we rushed home to get Zoë all bundled up for Disneyland. That consisted of corn dogs, preztels, and kiddie rides oh and of course ice cream cones. Saturday rolled around and it was dinner at North Woods Inn, another delicious meal with the family. Sunday was a birthday party for Courtney, again more awesome food and fun. My most favorite thing in the world is spending time with my family. What a great way to spend a weekend.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

These pictures are the best! To see Zoe with other family members is the BEST! She is so cute and I can tell she is WELL loved by everyone. I just hope I get to meet her before she is a teenager! Thanks for being such a great blogger. Loves to all, Aunt Cindy